Sunday, June 10, 2012

Adding my eBook posts to the Feldman File blog

I've been publishing a weekly newsletter with eBook and book publishing industry news for a few months. In order to get the stories to a wider audience, I've decided to discontinue the newsletter with the next edition (scheduled for Friday, June 15th,) and instead post the articles to this blog. The advantage for readers is that articles will be posted each day, instead of waiting as long as a week to include them in the newsletter. However, that also means that I'll be adding a lot more stories to The Feldman File each week, so if it gets too much, please let me know by posting a comment or emailing me at len (at) klemfarb (dot) com.

I'll continue to cover DSLRs, video and new media--in fact, I'm hoping to be able to write more posts about those subjects once I discontinue the newsletter.

No comments: